Have you considered selling your property? Or at least explored the option to at least see what you might be able to sell it for?
Selling the property and the problem can often times be one of the best solutions for a landlord. Going through an eviction can be incredibly challenging, and takes a lot of time, energy and money to complete. If you wanted to bypass all of those steps and put the problem behind you, then selling may be your best bet!
Here are some reasons where it might make sense to sell instead of evict:
- You’re sick and tired of the situation
- The tenant has damaged the house, and you don’t want to fix it
- You don’t want to pay attorneys to give you guidance
- Waiting months before you get your next rent check is less than ideal
Our established team can:
- Provide a simple and straight forward cash offer
- Buy your property, even with a tenant problem, including:
- Tenants breaking lease
- In the midst of the eviction process
- Tenants damaging property
- Pay you for the property within 30 days
- Buy the property in ‘as-is’ condition
- Get rid of that headache and thorn in your side
- Help you turn a page in your life
(Note: we are not looking to list your house or represent you. We are offering to buy your house directly from you! You won’t need to pay any commissions if you work with us. Also, we can usually pay all closing costs and fees, so please be sure to ask us about that!)
Here is what you can expect, once you fill out this form:
- We’ll reach out to you within the next 48 hours
- A quick and confidential discussion about the situation and the property
- A brief walk through of the house
- And then a cash offer!!
Yes, it’s really that simple! If you’d like to sell, we’d love to buy it. If the offer doesn’t work for you, we completely understand! As investors, we keep emotions out of our decisions. If our numbers work for you, we can buy your property and problem!
Once we agree on a price, we’ll just need a few things from you. Usually it’s just:
- A signature from you that you’d like to sell the property
- Copies of any lease agreements
We buy headaches like this all of the time. Can we buy your headache too?
Sell To An Investor